IT’S GOING TO BE THAT TIME AGAIN SOON!
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FOR NYSATA REGION 7 AWARDS
2019 Region 7 Nomination Information
Region 7 Art Educator Awards
Members may nominate outstanding NYSATA Region 7 member art teacher by recognizing exemplary service and achievement of significance within each level.
– College Student – Elementary
– Middle School – High School
– Supervisor – Administrator
– Museum – Retiree
The objectives of the Region 7 Awards Program are:
- To recognize excellence in the many outstanding individuals;
- To focus professional attention on quality art education and exemplary art educators;
- To increase public awareness of the importance of quality art education;
- To set standards for quality art education and how they can be achieved; and
- To provide tangible recognition of achievement, earn respect of colleagues, and enhance professional opportunities for Region 7 members.
Eligibility: Region 7 members who meet the established criteria are eligible to be nominated for awards. A member is eligible only for an award for their respective level/job. The level/job should be indicated on the nominee’s nomination form and should be at least 51% of the duties they perform for their job.